Sun, 06 Nov|
Face to Face or Online through Zoom
Holding Space in Balance - 1 Day Retreat
In this one day retreat you will be learn about the beautiful Balanced masculine essence which creates space for others to feel safe to be themselves. The integrated masculine understands the importance of compassion and empathy and expresses deep feelings of love and care with ease.
Time & Location
06 Nov 2022, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Face to Face or Online through Zoom
About the Event
In this one day retreat is PERFECT for couples but also great to come to by yourself as you'll learn about your beautiful Balanced masculine essence. Unfortunately we often relate our masculine with qualities like competitiveness, drive, success, goals, and toughness. However your Balanced Masculine Essence teaches you about your purpose, being grounded within yourself and about how to create space for others to feel safe to be themselves. The integrated masculine understands the importance of compassion and empathy and expresses deep feelings of love and care with ease.
You'll be working with the principles of the Shiva archetypes, which allows you to:
- Embrace your natural personal power
- Adapt to change with ease and freedom
- Provide direction with purpose
- Be firm without being rigid
- Be direct and clear without being closed
- Be emotionally available for others
Archetypes you'll work with include Shiva, Ganesh, Brahma, Vishnu, Rama, Hanuman & Krishna
The use of the word “masculine” does not relate just to the male gender.
IS THIS FOR ME?
This retreat is for your if you want to:
- Learn about how to transition your imbalance masculine qualities into integrated masculine natural power
- Tap into your protective and grounding energy, which is self-less, solid and shows direction.
- Learn more about the balanced masculine and the archetypes of the Hindu gods and how they relate to you
The retreat is suitable for all levels of experience however some yoga experience is recommended. Participants are asked to open their minds to deepen their yoga practice and to explore new aspects of their yoga journey.
This retreat is not just for men, as also many women will benefit from connecting to their balanced masculine essence.
- 8 - 8.30 - Welcome and Intro
- 8.30 - 10 - Yoga Flow Practice: Embracing your Shiva archetype
- 10 - 12 - Workshop: Introduction to the Shiva archetypes and your balanced masculine essence, Examining your self limiting beliefs and the impact of Stress
- 12 - 1 - Lunch
- 1 - 3.30 - Workshop: Stepping into your natural personal power
- 3.30 - 5 - Yin Yoga & Meditation: Holding Spece in Balance
26th of November 2023, 8AM start, 5PM finish
This 1 day retreat is held in our beautiful studio in Cattai, NSW or you can choose to attend it online through Zoom.
Your investment is $150
The ticket is non refundable but can be transferred to another person.
When attended face to face in Cattai, lunch is included.
When attending online you will need a device that connects to Zoom (either a smartphone or laptop), internet connection, the manual which you will receive before the start of the course, a pen for making notes.
For the practices you need your mat, a blanket, two blocks and a strap.
And lastly your'll need a comfortable place in your home and an open mind :).
Payments can be made via cash, bank transfer or secure credit card payment. Payment plans can be organised.
Commonwealth Bank Windsor
Account name: Johanna Favelle
BSB: 062 622
Account no: 10409912
Please put "Space22" + your first name as reference
Holding Space in Balance
1 day retreat. Attend face to face or online$75.00+$1.88 service fee