The Goddess Sequences 12-Month Program
Time & Location
About the Event
The Goddess Sequences is a program for women to learn about 11 goddesses and how their qualities can change your life. This 12-month program will help you transform yourself and embrace the different aspects of each goddess within you. Yoga practices for each goddess are included.
Start at any time to join into the program. Each month we'll be focussing on a different goddess.
Each goddess is a teacher of the skills of living as an empowered feminine lover of life. The force of the feminine divine is yearning to evolve your awareness, to help create a world in which you live in balance with yourself, others and the earth.
This 12-Month Training Program Includes:
- 22 sessions (3hrs each, face to face or Zoom). 2 sessions per goddess (around new moon and full moon).
- One-on-one intro/starting session with Anneriek.
- A comprehensive manual/workbook providing an in-depth understanding of the 11 goddesses; their stories, gifts, archetypes, shadows and the yoga goddess sequences.
- Unlimited online access to "The Goddess Portal" where for each goddess you have access to a yang (vinyasa flow) and a yin yoga sequence for home self-practice (and for teachers to help to teach the sequences).
- For each goddess meditations and activities will be offered to invoke the qualities of the goddess
- Goddess playlists (iTunes or Spotify)
- Goddess t'shirt
- Connection and sharing with likeminded women
- At a small extra fee, Certificate for 150 hrs advanced (level 2) yoga teacher training (for level 1 yoga teachers only)
Remote attendance through Zoom.
COSTS & PRICING:
- Upfront Payment: $1,750 (20% discount if you already have a Goddess membership)
- There is also a 12-Month Payment Plan option for this at $166 per month. Head to the Membership & Programs page to read more or go directly to the bottom of this page to sign up with the discounted upfront payment option.
Included in the price:
- Comprehensive manual
- 22 Goddess yoga sequences
- 22 Goddess meditation/breathwork sessions
- Option for Level 2 Certification for Yoga Teachers.
Numbers for this course are limited to warrant personal guidance.
The 11 Goddesses
- Durga - Warrior goddess, She who protects, the Fierce Empowering Mother (February)
- Lakshmi - Goddess of Abundance and Good Fortune (March)
- Saraswati - Goddess who Flows as Language, Insight and Sound (April)
- Kali - Bringer of Strength, Fierce Love, and Untamed Freedom (May)
- Sita - Goddess of the Earth, Teacher of Devotional Love (June)
- Parvati - Goddess of Love, Power and Renewal (July)
- Radha - She who carries the Divine Energy of Spiritual Longing (August)
- Dhumavati - Crone Goddess who Teaches to Turn Disappointment into Spiritual Growth (Septamber)
- Lalita Tripura Sundari - Goddess of Erotic Spirituality, Uniting the Body with the Energy of Spirit (October)
- Chinnamasta - Goddess of Radical Self-Transformation and Ecstatic Empowerment (November)
- Bhuvaneshwari - Goddess of Sacred Infinite Space, Who Removes all Limitations into Herself (December)
Every goddess session starts with a yoga practice, yin on New Moon (NM), flow on Full Moon (FM). Some dates can change in discussion with the participants.
Scheduled a one-on-one session with Anneriek
START AT ANY TIME:
February - Durga:
Sat at 13 feb 2021, 5-8pm (NM), Sat 27 feb 2021, 5-8pm (FM)
March - Lakshmi:
Sat 13 mar 2021, 5-8pm (NM), Sun 28 mar 2021, 2-5pm (FM)
April - Sarasvati:
Sun 11 apr 2021, 2-5pm (NM), Sat 24 apr 2021, 5-8pm (FM)
May - Kali:
Sat 15 may 2021, 5-8pm (NM), Sat 29 may 2021, 5-8pm (FM)
June - Sita:
Sat 12 jun 2021, 5-8pm (NM), Sat 26 jun 2021, 5-8pm (FM)
July - Parvati:
Sat 10 jul 2021, 5-8pm (NM), Sat 24 jul 2021, 5-8pm (FM)
August - Radha:
Sun 8 aug 2021, 2-5pm (NM), Sun 22 aug 2021, 2-5pm (FM)
September - Dhumavati:
Sat 4 sept 2021, 5-8pm (NM), Sun 19 sept 2021, 2-5pm (FM)
October - Lalita Tripura Sundari:
Sat 9 oct 2021, 5-8pm (NM), Sat 23 oct 2021, 5-8pm (FM)
November - Chinnamasta:
Sat 6 nov 2021, 5-8pm (NM), Sat 20 nov 2021, 5-8pm (FM)
December - Bhuvaneshwari:
Sat 4 dec 2021, 5-8pm (NM), Sun 19 dec 2021, 2-5pm (FM)
What will I need?
You will need a device that connects to Zoom (either a smartphone or laptop), internet connection, the manual which you will receive before the start of the course and a pen for making notes.
For the practices you need your mat, a blanket, two blocks and a strap.
And lastly, an open mind and a comfortable place in your home for each session.
- Upfront Payment$1,750+$43.75 Service fee$1,750+$43.75 Service fee0$0